I’ve never tried netperf so unfortunately I don’t even know if it works. From
the server logs, it looks like it hit some sort of error on accept.

Note that we set aside the first 1 << LDP_ENV_SID_BIT (env variable) fds for
linux. By default that value is 5, which is the min we accept, i.e., 32 fds.
That could be a problem for netperf, given that in the logs it’s saying
“setting 32 in fdset”.

Another option to check latency would be to use wrk/ab or similar tools with a
web server that’s known to work with ldp, like nginx.