The command you typed looks like it should be valid, at least with the
current code. I'm not sure what the correct syntax was in 21.10.

If you type 'create int rdma ?' and press enter it should print the help
text which describes what the valid options are.

Is the rdma plugin loaded? If you run 'show plugins' in vppctl, does it
list rdma_plugin.so?

-Matt