Hi Li,

NAT44-ED doesn't support ACL. There are other NAT plugins in VPP. For
example PNAT uses ACL rules. You should go through all of the options there
are and pick the correct NAT flavor that will suffice.

Well your option is to do following:

1)

# lan1 interface belongs to vrf1
# lan2 interface belongs to vrf2
# wan0 interface belongs to default fib 0

set interface nat44 in lan1
set interface nat44 in lan2
set interface nat44 out wan0

nat44 add address <...address..> tenant-vrf 1
nat44 add address <...address..> tenant-vrf 2

2)

# lan1 and wan0 interfaces belong to default fib 0
# lan2 interface belongs to vrf1

--||--

nat44 add address <...address...>
nat44 add address <...address..> tenant-vrf 1

This is how you simply force the inside interface to use a specific NAT
pool address.

Best regards,
Filip Varga

št 27. 10. 2022 o 18:58 lihuawei <lihuawei_...@163.com> napísal(a):