Hi Najieb,

I already know this issue, but it is a different issue from my RA  .... you
probably mean the situation, when VPP dhcp4 client does not reflect the
received default route to the control plane using linuxNL. This can be
easily solved by running dpcpcd (Debian apt install dhcpcd5) directly
inside the control plane. Tested on vpp22.10 and latest debian11. Dhcpcd
successfully receives dhcp4 address and default gateway and it is correctly
reflected to the VPP. Enjoy

Up: RA via radvd or directly vpp are two different issues... For me, fixing
linuxCP/NL to enable using RADVD will be best for me (fix blocking ip6
link-local communication in vpp after radvd advertisement from
controlplane). RA directly from VPP (without linuxCP/NL) is also broken :(

Best regards
Petr B.

root@horniTest:~# cat /etc/dhcpcd.conf