The repo I used for the lcp is https://github.com/pimvanpelt/lcpng.git

I used the following dockerfile to build the image:

*FROM ubuntu:20.04ENV DEBIAN_FRONTEND noninteractiveRUN apt-get update &&
apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends \
apt-transport-https \                ca-certificates \                curl
\                gnupg \                iproute2 \
iputils-ping \                git \                libmnl-dev \
    make \                libmnl-dev \                gcc \
build-essential \                python3 \                sudo \        &&
rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*RUN set -eux; \        mkdir ~/src;cd ~/src; \
      git clone https://gerrit.fd.io/r/vpp <https://gerrit.fd.io/r/vpp>; \
      cd vpp;git checkout remotes/origin/stable/2202; \        cd ~/src;git
clone https://github.com/pimvanpelt/lcpng.git;ln
<https://github.com/pimvanpelt/lcpng.git;ln> -s ~/src/lcpng
~/src/vpp/src/plugins/lcpng;cd ~/src/vpp; \        yes | make
install-deps;yes | make install-ext-deps;yes | make build-release;yes |
make pkg-deb; \        dpkg -i build-root/*.deb; \        dpkg-query -f
'${Version}\n' -W vpp > /software-versions; \        rm -rf
build-root/*.deb; \        rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*; \        cd ~; \
    rm -rf /vpp;RUN mkdir -p /var/log/vppCMD ["/usr/bin/vpp", "-c",
"/etc/vpp/startup.conf"]*

I used the sample startup.conf from your blog article
https://ipng.ch/s/articles/2021/12/23/vpp-playground.html

plugins {
  plugin lcpng_nl_plugin.so { enable }
  plugin lcpng_if_plugin.so { enable }