Burcu,

Unfortunately, no one in the community has stepped up to maintain the Centos build infrastructure after Red Hat left the community a few years back. VPP 20.09 was the last supported release of CentOS-7 and VPP 21.10 was the last supported release of CentOS-8 by the FD.io CI jobs.

The build infra for CentOS was left in place and some folks continue to update it for Red Hat variants, so hopefully one of those will fix your issue.

Patches are always welcome :)

Thanks,
-daw-