Hmm.  The mailing list software is designed to guess when an item was
sent to the list instead of the request address by mistake; unfortunately,
it seems to be a little over-zealous.  I'll try again, with this dummy
text at the beginning of the message.  The following is a quotation
(apparently about _Toy Story_) that I thought was interesting:

"The technology is in service of the story, yet we love the medium so
much that the story is inspired by the technology."
   --John Lasseter (according to a Cosmo whiteboard today)