That is a cute trick...i bet there are a whole bunch-o-film-tricks...it would
be interesting
to compile a list of filmic directorial tricks and there application to VRML
stories.
Technique: Jed's jump cut
Technique 2: "The camera pans up and away from the action...leaving just the
sound" (great for rendering speed)
next...it's late :-)

Sandy