Hello all,

    I'm new to the VRML lit list...thought I'd say hello.   I'm a graduate
student at Michigan State University and finishing up my degree in San
Francisco (testing out the whole distance learning thing).  I'm working on a
masters in Digital media arts and H.C.I. studies, with my particular focus
being design and usability of interactive narratives in 3D worlds.  My
thesis will ammount to a hybrid between design theory and production
experiments as I investigate how one goes about telling stories and relating
experiences with 3D environments (at the moment VRML).  So that's about it.
I'm interested in any dialogue or references any of you can share to
enlighten me on these topics as well as any insight into how we can allow
the user to become immersed in a narrative while allowing structure of
various sorts to dictate their actions.
    I'll go back and browse through the archives of this list to get myself
up to date in the meantime...

adios
Jeff R. DeVries
[EMAIL PROTECTED]