The arrival of several new folks to the list, along with John's request for a
bibliography, has prompted me to finally get a start on a home page for the list:
http://www.kith.org/vrml-lit/

It currently contains a couple dozen links to resources that've been mentioned on the
list (of varying degrees of relevance), plus list subscription info.  If anyone wants
to write up more detailed descriptions of any of the items there, or add links, just
send the info my way and I'll incorporate it.  Eventually I'll try and break the page
up into smaller pieces and perhaps organize it a bit better (and if anyone wants to
provide layout, be my guest); for now, I figured a quick-and-dirty info page would be
more useful than waiting until I had time to make it look good.

--jed