Thanks, Paul and Maureen.  That means something
is hosed locally.  The DNS errors are mystifying though.
The only way I can get to the site is to manually insert
the www into the path, then the downloads don't work
because these are on the page and I can't insert them.

No, I should have said, 2.0 beta.

Ok.  Off to look at Paul's new moon, then back to
debug the cookie code problem here at work.
Days spent in JavaScript for Forms.  Sure do have
to test like hell for browser functions.  Anyone
who thinks XML will clear this problem up, please
raise your hand so I can hit it with a ruler. ;-)

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.