After a very long time (after all, I started it in June of '98 and
published the first world in August '98), I've finally finished the "Alien
Moon" mystery/adventure/exploration.

There really is a story behind the visuals, there are puzzles to figure
out, and a task to perform.

It's been tested in CosmoPlayer 2.1.1, Contact 4.3, and Cortona 2.3.

All the scripting is in Javascript. You'll need your HTML Browser to accept
frames, graphics, audio, javascript, and of course, VRML.

The big trick is to figure out how to move between the worlds (there are 4
scenes and an epilogue), and what you need to access in order to get more
information.

http://pluto.njcc.com/~paulsam/alienmoon/alienmoon.html

Enjoy! (and keep on WRLing)

- Paul