Nicolas Costes said:
> Second thing: This forces me to install a Debian vserver... Well, I was
> planning to try Debian, but not this soon ;-) !!! I'd like to keep up

use debian as your vserver host, it's much easier to manager vservers on a
debian box.
I've used redhat/mandrake as vserver host, and very very much prefer using
debian.
I dont' remember the steps to get it to work with redhat/mandrake.
I remember a lot of steps.

You can always try with debian then switch back to mandrake when you see
how it all works...

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering