Chuck wrote:
On Friday 21 October 2005 04:31 am, Evert Meulie wrote:

Dariush Pietrzak,,, wrote:

If people are not smart enough to check at the bottom of a thread for new/updated/corrected info, they should not be allowed near any electrical/electronic device... 8-)

So, basically, you're saying that you should ban calculators, computers,
GPS etc, because if you're smart and determined, you can do without.
Good luck,

Eehh, no...
I am saying that people who don't know how to use them should stay away from them. People like us SHOULD use these devices... ;-)

hehe Evert, umm I see only one flaw in this logic.... we became those who should by first being those who shouldn't :)

Not me... I first read the manual, and then knew how to use the device when I
started using it...  8-)

but we're deviating a bit here...   ;-)

Regards,
  Evert

PS. Just for people who missed the beginning of this thread (something that can
happen with mailing lists & newsgroups, but not with a forum...), the URL of
the forum is: http://vserver.meulie.net/   ;-)