so far i found only one centos4 64bit vserver image that was
labelled 'default'. it turned out to not even have a text editor other than
ed and no way to bring packages into it. no yum or update.

does anyone know of a decent image available? ultra-basic is fine as long as
it has nano/pico and yum already installed.

the 32bit runs fine, but i would prefer 64bit guests (at least i *think* i
would). i have a good full featured gentoo one, but a package we need to run
for some things requires a redhat-style os. we would have to re-license it to
use other than centos.

--

Chuck