perfect ... I'll send you my postal address
in a private mail then ...

:-) I will keep you posted on my progress...

But before I do that, let me try it firstly :-)

sure ...

> Yes I can switch to 2.6, no problems.

in this case, I'd suggest to do so, for several
reasons, one being the fact that the 2.0/2.2
branches are much more performant than the 1.2
branch, another being that the 2.2 patches provide
a lot more useful features ...

I see, thanks! Now I have switched to 2.6 already.

However I checked the arm-ezx patch,
> http://www.openezx.org/download/,

> all the patches are for linux 2.6.16 kernel.

yeah, folks love the 2.6.16 kernel :)

> However, for Vserver patches,
> http://ftp.linux-vserver.org/pub/kernel/vs2.0/,

> they are only 2.6.12, 2.6.14, 2.6.17 version.
> So the two kind of patches are not for the same
> version of 2.6 kernel.

check out this one:

http://people.linux-vserver.org/~dhozac/p/k/patch-2.6.16.37-vs2.0.3-rc1.diff

Thanks!

Moreover, even they are for the same version, for
> example, 2.6.16 kernel, I guess there are still
>  conflicts if we apply the two patches simutaneously.

> We have two ways:
> 1) apply openezx patch, then Vserver patch
> 2) apply Vserver patch, then openexz patch
>
> But we cannot guarantee the two patch have no i
> conflicts each other, any ideas?

yes, that's called merging, and that is what you
have to do when you got more than one patch ...

of course, it helps a lot if you know one or even
better all of the involved patches :)

Yes, I think I need try merge the two patches. So far I still don't know how
difficult it is :-)

Thanks,
Wenbin