On 4/20/07, Michael Luksch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Daniel Clark schrieb:
> Has anyone made a LiveCD for Linux-VServer?

yup, a colleague of mine did so..(building liveCDs is his primary hobby ;)

i can make it available for ftp/http downloading for you on our company's
server, if you want, but just temporarily for 1 to 2 days

Thanks, that would be great - I could also give you a place to ftp it
to if that would be easier. If not making it more publicly available
is just a matter of bandwidth, I'd be willing to host it on my website
(at least unless/until it gets me over 2TB/month of traffic - I
redirect large downloads using Coblitz -
http://codeen.cs.princeton.edu/coblitz/ - so that is highly unlikely).

it is based on gentoo 2006.1 build for i686

kernel & utils:
2.6.20-vs2.3.0.11-gentoo
sys-cluster/util-vserver-0.30.212-r2

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards