Hi All,

Anybody has experiences for Vserver on ARM? I have lots of problems for
this.

Firstly I compiled the kernel with Vserver, then compiled the util-vserver.
However I haven't  made the util-vserver run on my Arm phone. The first
reason is my arm phone doesnot support Bash while vserver script is based on
Bash. Then I installed the Arm Bash on my phone. The next problem is getopt.
'Getopt' is required for Vserver script, but I cannot find a good Getopt
source and compile it on Arm.

And I also noticed duing Vserver setup phase, the program need connect with
outside to download some package. I still haven't find an easy way to
connect the Arm phone with internet. I am still thinking..

Anybody can share some experiences for this? thanks!

Wenbin