Hi, folks, our website e-mail address received the following message
requesting help with a project on the 'annexation wall':

----------------

Hi,
My name is Jamie Drysdale, I'm from Randolph Vermont, and currently a
Senior at Ithaca College in New York. I"m in a seminar about the
Israel-Palestine conflict, and for my final project I'm making a scultpure
type thing dealing with the issue of the separation wall. I plan to
specifically explore for my thesis, what type of psychological effects the
wall has on both Arab Palestinians and Jewish Israelis. And try to focus
on how, while the wall may be limiting terrorism in spots, it is creating
longterm problems by manipulating the minds of a generation of both
Palestinians and Israelis, in terms of how each of them views 'the other'.
For the project I want to get perspectives from people on both sides, who
have personal experience with the effects of the wall, and not just
satelite knowledge, so that I can have their input contributed to the
project. If there is any way in which you can help, in terms of giving me
any contact information you mmay have about anyone I can interview on the
matter, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a whole lot------- Jamie
Drysdale

His e-mail address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MknplB/TM