Palestinian Israeli American politics
Dvd region free Region free dvd player

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Afif Safieh, the Palestinian General-Delegate to the UK and the Holy See, is being transferred to Washington, DC

This photograph was taken at the Deir Yassin Remembered commemoration at St. Johns Wood Church last April.  Our United Kingdom Director, Paul Eisen, is shown offering a post-commemorative hors d'oeuvre to Afif Safieh, the Palestinian General-Delegate to the UK and the Holy See.

For many years Afif has been the most outstanding Palestinian diplomat and political representative of the Palestinian search for justice and equality.  He has been a consistent friend and supporter of DYR in the
United Kingdom, and he played a key role in the six London Deir Yassin commemorations from 2000 to 2005.

Now Afif Safieh is being transferred to Washington, DC.  While representing the Palestinians in the United Kingdom was not an easy job, representing them here in the United States will be much more challenging.  Afif will need all the friends he can get.  I hope that as a member of Deir Yassin Remembered you will welcome Afif to the United States and offer him your best wishes and support.

Ambassador Safieh's address in Washington will be:

P.L.O. Mission
1320,
18th Street, NW
Suite 200