From: Aubrey Wells [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 7:26 AM
To: Dave Roberts
Cc: vyatta-users@mailman.vyatta.com
Subject: Re: [Vyatta-users] OFR under Xen?

On the Vmware front, has your testing occured under ESX or VMWare server?
I don't want to go ESX because the licensing costs blow the cost model of
going the virtualized routers route, but at the same time I'm concerned
about performance loss under VMWare server. Any thoughts on that? I'm
going to keep hammering on Xen, but it sure is a PITA. If anyone has a
working xen diskimage and config file handy... it would be appreciated.

Aubrey Wells
Senior Engineer
Shelton | Johns Technology Group
404.478.2790