Hi guys,

I have getting alot of such entries in my log:

Oct  7 14:35:12 vyatta sshd[27845]: (pam_unix) check pass; user unknown

I think its just some bots trying to login. Anyway to prevent this?
Also, currently I allow root login, but I don't feel safe with that option.
I can disable that using DenyUser in sshd_config.
Yet, I need to have access to bash, since users other than root will go
straight to XORPSH.
If I try to manually create a user with bash access in the system using
useradd, it will get overwrite everytime I make changes to XORPSH.

What's the best way about this?

Daren