Hello,

I'm trying to set protocols to "all" for a "destination" NAT rule. But Vyatta
complains that it wants either TCP or UDP. However, in this awesome how-to,
they did just that:
http://www.openmaniak.com/vyatta_case6.php#ancre-configurations

Here's what I tried:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] edit service nat rule 35
[edit service/nat/rule/35]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] set protocols all
[edit service/nat/rule/35]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] commit
[edit service/nat/rule/35]
Commit Failed
102 Command failed TCP/UDP Protocol must be specified

What's weird is that 'tab' (auto complete) shows "all" as an option:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] set protocols
`protocols' is ambiguous.
Possible completions:
  <[Enter]>            Execute this command
  all                  Perform NAT on all protocol traffic
  icmp                 Perform NAT on ICMP traffic only
  tcp                  Perform NAT on TCP traffic only
  udp                  Perform NAT on UDP traffic only

I'm able to set protocols to "udp" or "tcp", but not "all". What I'd like is
this:

        rule 35 {
            type: "destination"
            translation-type: "static"
            inbound-interface: "eth0"
>           protocols: "all"
            source {
                network: 0.0.0.0/0
                }
            destination {
                address: 65.xx.xx.xx
                port-number 53
                        }
            inside-address {
                address: 10.10.3.20
                }
            }

Interestingly, Vyatta accepts "all" for a "source" NAT rule:

        rule 39 {
            type: "source"
            translation-type: "static"
            outbound-interface: "eth0"
>           protocols: "all"
            source {
                address: 10.10.3.20
                }
            destination {
                network: 0.0.0.0/0
                }
            outside-address {
                address: 65.xx.xx.xx
            }
        }

Any ideas?  Thanks a bunch in advance..  I'm at a loss!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]> show version
Version:    VC2
Built by:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Built on:   200702080056 -- Thu Feb  8 00:56:19 UTC 2007