What are the destination addresses that are being forwarded?

Broadcasts shouldn't be forwarded, but the router needs to know that they're
broadcast addresses.  It'll only recognize 10.1.255.255 and 10.2.255.255 as
broadcast addresses.  If a system is sending requests to, say, 10.1.12.255
where a system is set up as a /24, that address is recognized as a perfectly
valid address and will be forwarded.

Justin