Chris,

If I correctly understand what you are trying to do, you can probably
accomplish this using a combination of iptables and policy routing.
Vyatta doesn't support the necessary parameters in the Vyatta CLI yet,
but you should be able to configure it from the Linux shell.

The basic idea would be to do something like this...

# setup two routing tables each with their own default like so...
# DSL router
ip route add default 192.1.1.1 table 1
# cable modem
ip route add default CABLE-MODEM-IP table 2
# Then route all traffic from your DMZ machines to the DSL router
ip rule add from 192.1.1.0/25 table 1
# Setup iptables rules to mark web traffic from your other interface
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -s 192.1.1.128/25 -d 0/0 --dport
80 -j MARK --set-mark 2
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -s 192.1.1.128/25 -d 0/0 --dport
443 -j MARK --set-mark 2
# route that marked web traffic out the cable modem
ip rule add fwmark 2 table 2
# route other traffic from that subnet out DSL modem
ip rule add from 192.1.1.128/25 table 1

I haven't verified this exact config, so your mileage may vary.  But
that's general idea.  You will need to setup any NAT rules separately
and may need to adjust your ip rules above to match the new source
addresses depending on where you NAT.  Let us know if you get it to work.

Cheers,
Robert.