Hello!
  I have been using vyatta community package and is able to create a bridge
between two networks. I have successfully tested the bridge and save the
configuration using save command. But as soon as i restart the system, gives
user id and password as "vyatta/vyatta". It does nothing but simply shows
"Waiting for xorp_rtrmgr". I have tried to search the remedy for this error on
the internet but found nothing useful other than to change the config file and
restarting the system again.
  I have to setup an environment where i can be a part of the vyatta developer
to do the customization. I need help on this too from some vyatta expert.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Syed Mujtaba