Hello -

I'm new here and have downloaded and installed Vyatta 3.0. I am
testing it out now and followed the Quick Evaluation Guide. Everything
seems to be working except for the DHCP server - I can't get it to
hand out addresses. If I connect a laptop to the LAN port and send
DHCPDISCOVERs I get no response. If I configure the latpop for a
static address on the same subnet as the LAN interface
(192.168.1.0/24) everything works fine - I can get through the router
(NAT and the firewall seem to be working as well). My DHCP server
config is below - this should be very simple, but after a few hours I
can't figure out why it's not working.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
-Matt

[EMAIL PROTECTED] show service dhcp-server
     shared-network-name LAN-pool {
         subnet 192.168.1.0/24 {
             start 192.168.1.100 {
                 stop: 192.168.1.199