Hi Chad,

You need to exclude the VPN packets from being NAT'ted by changing your
source NAT rule a bit. Here's an example:

rule 5 {
type: "source"
source {
network: "10.10.10.0/24" <---your internal/ VPN subnet that you are
sourcing packets from on this router
}
destination {
network: "!10.0.0.0/8" <----Note the '!' - this is NAT'ting all traffic
but those packets destined for 10.0.0.0/8. This should be the
destination network for your remote VPN sites
}
outside-address {
address: 192.168.1.1 <----This would represent your outside/ public address
}