Yes, it's not in the SNMP configuration file, but it's easy to fix.

As root, add to /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf:

sysServices 4

which shows that up to and including the internet layer is supported.

Then run

/opt/vyatta/sbin/snmpd.init restart

These are the commands for Glendale, but it'll either be the same or
very similar for previous releases.

I'll file a bug on it for you as well.

Justin