If you have separate firewalls for in and out traffic you'll need to
make this rule in each, but it is real simple

In the gui (Because I'm too lazy to use putty right now.)

Make a New firewall rule

Then under destination

And port-number under destination

Under source

And port-number under source

That is from any source to any destination on that port. Personally I
wouldn't open it whole sale like that, but it is how you can do it. If
this is just because your exchange mail server is on a the other side of
the router from work stations then I would change the source/destination
networks to match that of your network instead of any.

James Shigley

Monroe Telephone Answering Service

409-981-9213

Infinity 5.4,UC 4.02, Blink 3.0.104

Ecreator:5.03, eResponse 1.1.6

Webportal,WebApps,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, contains
information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
-- Albert Einstein

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that
is something,wearing stripes with plaid comes easy." -- Albert Einstein

"I know a little of everything, but a lot of nothing"