Dear Mr. Shafie

Do you have a rough idea when the next release will be ready and if it will
include a solution for correctly hyperlinked?

Regards
Thomas

Am 04.08.16, 19:17 schrieb "Hussein Shafie" <huss...@xmlmind.com>:

    On 08/04/2016 06:16 PM, Thomas Dumm wrote:

    > I upgraded tot he latest version of w2x and the sematic epub2 and the
option to keep empty tags work perfectly.

    > Is there a chance to get a patched version that makes sure that all files
in the word/media/ folder are correctly hyperlinked (.emf, .tif, .png,

    If you are talking about this discussion:

    http://www.mail-archive.com/w2x-support@xmlmind.com/msg00051.html

    then the answer is: sorry, no chance to get a patched version of w2x 1.2.

--
XMLmind Word To XML Support List
w2x-support@xmlmind.com