Suhas,

I'm going to quote Andres here so I don't have to type up the same answer
in my own words.  See the RTFM and STFW section in the URL provided. ;-)

It should take you 30 second to find this answer on the w3af site. Good
luck.

"   If you've got the time, please read [0]: "In the world of hackers,
the kind of answers you get to your technical questions depends as
much on the way you ask the questions as on the difficulty of
developing the answer. This guide will teach you how to ask questions
in a way more likely to get you a satisfactory answer."

[0] http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Regards,"