Kukulkan,

    The authentication plugins do not send the login / check URLs to
the core. So any URL you put in the configuration, or is a result of
requesting those URLs will not make it to other plugins / the crawler.

    That was the original design and is working as expected. Might not
be ideal for cases (yours?)... we'll see!

    When the user configures authentication plugins, those are run at
the beginning of the scan [0][1], before sending "almost any other
request" and before the crawling plugins. This means that you could
configure w3af like this:
        * auth plugin logins the scanner
        * the scanner will re-use cookies just like any browser (like
you mention above)
        * crawl plugin will re-use cookies to follow the links you set
in the target. Remember that you can set the target to a comma
separated list of URLs, that might help.

    Those steps will be run in that order, so the crawler should have
cookies when reaching the target.

    The GUI is NOT maintained and I don't recommend using it. Use the
console or REST API.

    w3af doesn't support javascript, so it won't be able to extract
"phpAccountSummary.php" from:

```
<script type="text/javascript">
window.setTimeout("window.location.href = 'phpAccountSummary.php';", 0);
</script>
```

    If you want me to help a little bit more, please do send me scan
logs with debugging information and HTTP requests (both files are
generated by text_file plugin)

[0]
https://github.com/andresriancho/w3af/blob/39004228300e1eb38ae0cdb3946725e7a3adb8c8/w3af/core/controllers/core_helpers/strategy.py#L649
[1]