Dear friends and acquaintances,

I'm looking to rent a room or apartment, after 12 years here at College & 11th St., literally in the shadow of the biggest fraternity on University Hill. It is noisier than ever, and now my little strip of greenery has been torn out.

My wonderful landlords Dan and Betty Daniels (he was CU's Housing director until about 1996) will tell you I've been a good tenant, on time with the rent, alerting them to problems, watering the yard, etc.
Their phone is 303 494-4568.

I'm looking for that holy grail, a place for $500/mo. or less, in central Boulder (I bike everywhere and have no car) with some sun for my plants. I'm quiet, and my needs are pretty flexible for a 54-year old.

I'd be especially interested in a situation where some of the rent would be forgiven in exchange for gardening, child or other care, etc. (I did gardening at Sunflower Pre-school, taught at Homestar Pre-school -both last year- and helped a quadruplegic become independent in the '80s.)

Please let me know if you or someone you know might have something opening up. I'm not in a rush.

Thanks!

Evan Ravitz
1130 11th St. #3
Boulder CO 80302
(303)440-6838
(775)245-1326 fax [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There's fool's gold because there's real gold." -Rumi