Thanks to Clay Evans, we got our op-ed piece in yesterday's Camera: http://dailycamera.com/news/2007/mar/03/biking-to-better-the-world/

I couldn't think of a title I liked, and someone edited the beginning a bit different than I'd have liked, but there it is.

Here's a paragraph I submitted too late for the article:

"Finally, the City could hire a person to patrol the bike paths and remove debris, especially the thousands of icy patches that remain after plowing. Steve Clark did this in the '80s, but was replaced by a series of office bike "co-ordinators" who have in the past actively opposed cyclists regarding the 13th St. bikeway downtown and in our opposition to traffic circles."

If you'd like to help the City out of its vicious traffic cycle, you could just forward this to the City Council at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "Yes!" or something on top.

Evan

                   http://Vote.org
         Taking the "mock" out of democracy!
   Evan Ravitz, founder (303)440-6838 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Fool's gold exists because there is real gold." -Rumi
also: http://Vote.org/photos  http://Vote.org/paradise