On Sat 08 Nov 2014, Emil Velikov wrote:
On 08/11/14 05:18, Chad Versace wrote:
On Wed 10 Sep 2014, Emil Velikov wrote:
Changes comparing to previous round
- raised the severity on dlopen/dlsym
- crushed some typos
- use the versioned lib on linux and the unversioned on android
- updated the android build (but untested)

Emil, this looks good to me. It's nice to see one more static dependency
be removed from Waffle.

I merged your series to the 'next' branch. I'll merge it to 'master'
after I've had a chance to use it for several Piglit runs.

Great. Thanks Chad. Meanwhile I've had a quick look at libgbm and libGL.
Should be doable with a lot less extra code :)

Great.

But before that can you let me know a branch on top of which I can
respin the whole wgl support (+ extra ~30 patches after it). [...]

We are both thinking about the same thing today. Just a minute ago (before reading your message), I tried rebasing onto master myself. Could you take a look and see if my rebase looks good? It's branch 'cooking/evelikov/wgl' in my personal Waffle repo [git://github.com/chadversary/waffle].

[...] The current
merging of branches is making my head spin. Afaict there are some
patches in master that are not present in next and vice-versa.

Also hot on my mind. Earlier this morning I began making notes on the git workflow I'm trying out, with the intention of commiting to 'doc/git-workflow.txt' soon (or some file named similarly).

I discovered that I have difficulty keeping track of what's what and what's been committed when all commits get commited directly to master with linear history, subversion style. So I decided recently, as an experiment, to try the workflow documented in Git's official docs as the recommended workflow, man:gitworkflow(7). Like I said, I'll soon document the exact workflow and commit it to the repo.

(I'd like to say more about that, but I'm meeting someone for lunch in 3 minutes).

I'll prep a cover letter for the rebase, so that you can just check with
a patch or two rather than the whole series :)

If you don't like the rebase I did, or you just have an itch to do it yourself (it's your patches, after all), then please rebase the series onto master.