Is "shots fired" part of the route description?

-----Original Message-----
From: Warner, Paul W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 8:37 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Weapon?

I used a handgun once on a fishing trip.  It was backpacking into a lake off
of the Icicle Creek trail when my partner and I got separated.  Use it to
signal to him where I was.  Turned out I was on the correct trail to the
lake, but we  ended up going his way and fishing a different lake.

Jeff Mix, if you'd like the details of the route I understand the fishing is
still good in the lake we originally intended to fish.  Lots of nice sized
Twin Lakes cutthroat.

Bill Warner