And let's ask this:  Do you quit eating during a particular phase of the moon (Tom
Williams, don't answer that!)?  I doubt that the fish quit eating just 'cause the
moon phase isn't quite right.  I agree with Preston; fish when you can, and don't
worry about the moon (or cold fronts, or cloud cover) other than to always have it
as an available excuse when you don't have a stellar day ("well... a cold front
just went though yesterday and that put the fish down", or "it must be too close
to the full moon", etc. etc....)

Sean