went out by myself saturday morning to Titlow and managed two nice silvers,
14-16 inches. Had some trouble reaching the fish with the high tide but it
was a beautiful morning.Went fishing Sunday with John Abbott and got
skunked. He managed to catch a 14 inch silver and with the help of a gust of
wind, me!!!