Hi
This weeks specials.

5% OFF EVERYTHING!!!!!

All you have to do is when your order is placed, in the check-out
page, enter the following coupon number: 10012. Your order will then
show a 5% discount.

This is on top of our fantastic memory prices and special delivery
charge for all WAMUG financial members.

Just a sample of our current prices.
Memory for Desktop G3/G4, iMac slot
256Mb Module - $68.48
512Mb Module - $143.10 (iMac and G4 only)

Memory for Laptop G3 series, Titanium, iBook
128Mb Module - $48.60
256Mb Module - $99.00 (PB Firewire, Titanium, iBook) Low Profile
256Mb Module - $99.00 (All PB G3 series only) – High Profile
Our special 256Mb Module for non Firewire G3 series laptops - $236.70
(This module in combination with a 256Mb High will achieve 512Mb)

Firewire Burners
Formac 16x 10x 40x - $541.50
Eziquest 16x 10x 40x - $574.75

Don't forget our huge range of External Firewire Hard Drives. These
have to be seen to be believed.

Clearlight Bus powered 2.5" enclosures for Laptops - $190.25
Icecube External powered 3.5" enclosures for Desktops - $232.32
Pick and choose what storage space you want with one of our IBM hard
drives.

All prices are inc GST. The prices above are NOT inclusive of the 5%
discount.

Delivery $11.00 by signed courier.
Delivery $6.00 by signed courier for financial members of WAMUG. Your
membership number has to be provided for this discounted delivery.

VERY IMPORTANT: Order 1 or order 10 items you only pay a flat rate of
delivery.

Thanks again to all customers for their continued support over the
last 4 years and we look forward to being of service again in the
near future.

Any questions, please return email or give me a call on the number
below.

Wishing everybody a fantastic week.

Regards
Robert Zatta
Express Powermac Solutions
A.B.N : 29 312 503 161
Web - www.epowermac.com.au
E-Mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel - 07 5593 3403
Fax - 07 5527 7725

We accept B-Pay, Bankcard, M/C, Visa, Diners Amex, Prepayment, and
Educational PO's.
No surcharge for credit card orders! All used products come with a
minimum of 90 day warranty
All new memory products come with manufactures lifetime warranty.
All new products come with manufactures warranty