Andrew Nielsen on 24/10/01 10:03 AM, wrote:

> And at US$400, is anyone here planning to rush out and buy one? No
> doubt the price will reduce over time, but it's hard to figure out
> just what market this product is aimed at. Maybe Cube owners.

I loved the look of the Cube so maybe I'm the wrong person to be commenting
but... in regards to the price I have no idea what comparable MP3 players/
5GB FireWire hard drives go for in the Australian market place.

Anyone care to let us know what the going dollars and cents for these kind
of things are?

Cheers
Troy.