At 12:21 +0800 01/11/2001, Doug Wilson wrote:
on 10/31/01 11:16 PM, Andrew Nielsen at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Known bug. You're using immature software. I'd reiterate Shay's
comment, in which he wondered why anyone would _want_ to use Apple's
Mail app at the moment...

Even though it's still got a few bugs it's not bad software. For most people
it's as full featured as they'll ever need. The phrase "most people" does
not include a large portion of the regular contributors to this list. I
normally get over 200 emails a day to 5 different email accounts. I know
that some of the other people here get more than that. For the typical home
user Mail.app is all they need though.

No argument from me. However it's equivalent to a 1.0 release, and my point was that it is still immature, regardless of whether its feature set is appropriate to any given group of users.
--

Andrew Nielsen <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Starfish Technologies Pty Ltd <http://www.starfish.net.au/>