A bit early But I'm sure some of the insiders on the list have already layed their dirty little mitts on one of these pearls. Looking to spoil myself with one of these suckers as a XMass/Birthday prez to my self.

I've read a lot about how wonderful the auto sync feature is an how it automatically copies all your iTunes playlist MP3's off your mac but my question is: Can this feature can be disabled?

Why!! I hear the cry, well easy.

As an ex-DJ and a music collector I have almost 40 Gig of MP3's on my external hard drive (I'd have more but but the drive is full, and this is only 1/2 my CD's and haven't even really started on ripping my 3000 odd vinals).

I could imagine smoke and flames (well not quite, but at least beeps and crashes) if it tried to dump the lot to it's "little" hard disk.


--

--------------------------------
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]
9380 2308 (GSE)
9380 1855 (ECEL)
ICQ# 135054846
ECEL Computer Support Officer
University of Western Australia.
CIRCOS Provider No. 00126G
--------------------------------
"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
-- Jeremy S. Anderson

"The nice thing about standards is that there's so many to choose
from."
-- Andrew S. Tannenbaum