:)

OK, that's it! Firstly, please accept my apologies once again for 
posting to the wrong list. I made the mistake of posting in a hurry. 
I am about to whittle my various responsibilities and committments 
and shall reorganise my response filter.

Secondly, can I say that although many of the responses I received 
from WAMUG were unsolicited, they made more sense than the 'comments' 
I have to deal with on my other list....and of course, I enjoyed the 
laugh.

Finally, if I have sent this to the WAMUG list (which I know I have!) 
thank you all for another year of great advice, help and 
business......and hopefully, I'll see you at the BBQ.

Regards

Phil

>I love Phillips occasional error, its like flipping thru a manual and
>finding something you never knew after farting in an elevator.
>
>Keep it up!!
>
>Cheers, Paul
>--
>
>Paul S
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>> From: Andrew Nielsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:13:10 +0800
>> To: Matthew Healey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Wamug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: Re: Movie driving up demand for Snowy Owls as pets
>>
>> At 08:38 +0800 30/11/2001, Matthew Healey wrote:
>>> On 30/11/01 7:42 AM, "Onno Benschop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Since when do Owls have anything to do with Macintoshes?
>>>
>>> Since never. Which is why Philip must have accidentally posted his message
>>> to the incorrect list.
>>
>> IIRC, Philip has a tendency to accidentally send messages to the
>> WAMUG list which were intended for another list entirely. Perhaps he
>> could amend his address book to make a wider distinction between the
>> two lists - e.g. to rename his address book entry for WAMUG to be
>> something like "Yes really WAMUG" to make it harder to accidentally
>> send to the wrong list.
>> --
>>
>> Andrew Nielsen <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Starfish Technologies Pty Ltd <http://www.starfish.net.au/>
>> ACN 076 426 714 / ABN 49 426 849 601 Tel: 0500 555 677
>> Consultants in Unix, Mac OS, Windows & networking technologies
>>
>> Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
>> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>
>>
>> To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to
>>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>
>
>To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

-- 
We have only one Earth...just one. 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]