Hello all.
having had a couple of advices from our ISP this week regarding viruses
being intercepted in our email, I had been wondering the situation regarding
Macs and viruses?
My "iMac for Dummies" suggests us to be almost completely immune, with
suggestion of a simple adjustment to protect from the only one the author
knew of. I'm just wondering if anyone has more up-to-date info on the
question. Have read back a way in the archive and confidence of immunity is
quite high?
Don't need a virus for Christmas, and they seem to be proliferating?
Is there an effective Mac protection programme one should have, for
Christmas perhaps?
Best to all.
Jon Price