Hi Anne and WAMUG folks.

I think you might find there was actually a very small attachment with the message from Susan yesterday, well, at least the very short message I received from her yesterday did. It appears to be due to a virus, which I believe may have infected her PC.

You may notice the 'reply to' address on the message you received had an underscore ('_') in front of her 'reply to' address, which would explain why your message to her bounced.

Cheers.
Derek.

Hello Susan

I received an email from you today entitled 'Re: New AppleCentre in Mt Hawthorn'

Unfortunately that was the extent of the email - no body, no attachments.

Was this sent in error or is there something I can help you with?

I did try to reply directly but had the message bounce back each time.

Regards

Anne

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Derek Ellerton <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Computer Support Officer, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry,
University of Western Australia.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't take a moment to
look around, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller