A client of mine has muscular dystrophy. Today he has use of one hand which over time is reducing further. His voice is strong and his mind is like a steel trap.

Currently he is using a cordless keyboard and mouse on a PC, but he's looking to do graphic design and video editing, using the tools used within his company's design department - all Macintosh.

I'm looking for suggestions and some assistance with the following:

Input Devices I am considering include:
- Voice Recognition
- Graphics Tablet
- Track Ball
- Data Glove

What I'm looking for from you is:
- People who have or are using any of these.
- Other suggestions for Input Devices.
- Comment of OS 9.1 vs OS X, given Input Devices
- Which laptop?

This client will also need ongoing on-site support and any comment you may wish to share would be gratefully accepted.
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?      ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]