Hi Craig (and others)

Although I can't offer any suggestions with your printer problems I might be
able to point you in the right direction. I have found Epson to be extremely
helpful in the past with anything technical I have had, or problems, or even
suggestions.

The best number I found to call is their Tech Support number which is a
local call to 9480 0418 or fax 9480 0443.

Try that and hopefully you might get somewhere!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
-- 
Daniel Kerr
Sales Consultant
AppleCentre Joondalup Phone: (08) 9301 5333
Unit 10/ 7 Delage Street Fax: (08) 9301 5444
Joondalup WA 6027 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

***The All New G4 iMac. Revolutionary***
**http://www.apple.com.au/imac **





On 1/2/02 1:35 PM, "Craig Chappelle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone else on the list run an Epson Stylus Color 3000? I'd love to
> swap stories about misfeeds, slippage, unpredictability etc (and any
> homegrown solutions) ... unless of course I'm the only Epson 3000
> owner who consistently suffers these indignities -- in which case I'd
> still like to hear from you, to find out what I'm missing out on!
> 
> I've yet to get the local Epson agents to answer their 1300 number,
> and the Epson wesbite is a black hole when it comes to getting any
> useful info, or feedback.
> 
> Am I paranoid; or is there a great, lurking dissatisfaction out there
> with this beast?
> 
> TIA
> 
> Craig Chappelle
> 
> Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>
> 
> To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to
> 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
> 
>