Would you have not read the message first and then replied to the e-mail as
I have just done??? For the record I like my blink at the top of my reply.

Mahons

SnohaM = Mahons Backwards!

on 1/2/02 2:25 PM, Onno Benschop at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 12:19 1/02/02 +0800, Adrian Colley wrote:
>> I know this is a simple question but I am yet to find the answer. How does
>> one make replies to e-mails go at the top of messages rather than the
>> bottom?
>> Every time I reply I get my cursor blinking at the bottom of the message.
> 
> That is where you are *supposed* to have it blink. Commenting on something
> that you haven't read yet doesn't make sense. At this point I should note
> that a group of users will be about to actually tell me that many email
> packages don't do this - those people I refer to:
> <http://rfc.net/rfc1855.html>
> --
> ()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..
> |>>? ..EBCDIC for Onno..
> --- -. -. --- ..Morse for Onno..
> 
> ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 -
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>
> 
> To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to
> 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
>