I will second that ... Nathalie.
I find it very annoying to have scroll to the bottom of a reply to read the answer !!

On Friday, February 1, 2002, at 06:12 PM, Nathalie Collins wrote:

Sorry, I had to pipe up on this one.

The newest message (I believe) should go first because:


*It is the most relevant part of the message (otherwise why are you sending
it?), so it should go on top--previous received messages are background.

* It prevents the reader having to scroll down and search for a response.

Regards,
Nathalie

--
Nathalie Collins
Pico and Westwood Enterprises
"Creative Marketing Solutions"
Post Office Box 1394, Geraldton WA 6531
Mob: 041 201 3584, Phone & Fax: (08) 9965 3449


Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>

To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/





Regards,
Stephen Chape